Sunday, January 27, 2013

The craftrooms buzzin

These flowers I made with a my creative time die and tim holtz distress ink and recollections regent street paper pack.

This card was cut on the worlds greatest cutter my pazzles inspiration from Klo marathon of classes 2013, thanks Klo for all the fun. Still have to decorate it but I love the scallops and dont want to takeaway from them.

This wordbook was also a project from Klos marathon and it is going to be my grandaughters b-day card once finished, just going to add a few flowers and pics from christmas and a giftcard.

I totally got about 100 of these coasters at a garage sale for like a dollar about a year ago and finaly came up with an Idea for them, I made this wall hanging with the flowers I made and tim holtz distress stain which I have never used and I must say I like it, (gunna do some more).

I really like this tag, tim holtz paint daubers and distress ink, a few of Emmas stamps from my creative time, my pazzles to cut the tag, a doily and I even stamped the dots on the ribbon.

Ok i did it I finally bought my first set of Peachy Keen stamps, OMG I love them. I saw someone did this flower (i don't remember who) but I was a great place for me to start, so with the leftovers from the card I made in Klos class i made this card, I see more Peachy Keen Stamps in my future...shhhh don't tell hubbie.

The background for this card started as a 4x6 piece of photo paper I was trying out my new papercrimper I got for Christmas with. First I put the paper in one way then the other way then back to the first way and did this a few times and got this great pattern, then use stampin ups mellon mambo and tempting turquise inks on it. I think I'll do this backgroung again.

This card background was also photo paper that I did by putting dots of alcohol ink on my craft mat and spraying with alcohol and dipping the paper into. I made several background with this and each one cameout different.

Well as you can see the craftroom has been buzzin, hopefully this is the start to a great crafting year. I do have 2 missions this year one is to purge I just have to much stuff and I'm starting with paper, and the 2nd mission is use what I have, if I start a new project go to my store first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marg these are fabulous projects. I haven't yet finished mine from the marathon but hope to get some done this week. Well done.

Irishgal Michelle xx

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

You are putting that craft room to good use. Aunt Marg, they are all lovely! Did you make the rosette on the last w your pazz?