Saturday, January 12, 2013

I'm still alive!

       Wow, I can't believe how long its been since I posted. I can't believe i went through the holidays without posting more projects. I do have to say in my defence my house was crazy for the holidays, for the first time in 7 years all my children and grandchildren were here for 2 weeks, I'm pretty sure I made people crazy with my deep seeded need to keep my house clean at all times, kinda hard to do with 9 people living in your house for a week and then 14 people living there for the second week oh yea and have Christmas and New Years but hey my family is awesome and this was just about the best holiday ever. Well the house is back to normal and unbelievably quiet so I think things can get normal in the craftroom now. That being said I hope everyone will forgive me for not posting so much this holiday season. I am working on a few projects that I hope to get done soon like a small hope chest I picked up at a garage sale for 3 dollars and maybe I will finally do moms birdhouse if you watched my craftroom tour you know which one I'm talking about, its been almost 8yrs since she passed and I think it's time.
      So Happy Late New Years to all my crafty friends and heres to a year with tons of crafts.

No comments: