This is dryer vent tape or duct repair tape, not to be confused with duct tape they are two different things what I used was shinny thin foil type tape, it has a sticky back and you can get it at your local hardware store. I took it and stuck it to just white cardstock then I cut out My Creative Times 3 flower die, I then ran the flowers through my big kick using the sizzix Holly Swirls embossing folder. I then used alchol ink to add some color and shapped the flowers, glued them together and added a pearl which I also colored with alchol ink, I think they are pretty awesome.
Here are a couple of projects I did with these awesome flowers. First a tag and it was done the same way as the flowers with the repair tape and cut with Emmas tag die. While i was coloring the tag I used the leftover ink on my pad to color a 4 inch doilie to give everything a tone on tone effect.
Here I used an incert for a frame with Tim Holtz distress stain another doilie cut in quarters and several different flowers to make a wall hanging of my grandaughter.