Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Oh My! The House Smells Like Fall

Oh my goodness the house smells wonderful, it smell of fresh apples and cinnamon with just a touch of nutmeg, in a word it smells like Fall. I spent the weekend peeling coring and chopping an assortment of apples from our local farm stand, it had to be a 50lb. box. Applebutter is always a favorite at our house so when I make it I make a lot, I ended up with about 25 jars and about half a dozen for gift giving. I used my Pazzles Inspiration for the tag and top piece and they came out so cute. I used the new Pentool to write applebutter with a single stroke font and then cut the tag and stamped with an apple stamp from stampin-up.

4 comments:

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

I love those tags and how you have used your pen tool.

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Oh these are darling. Perfect touch to a home made treat.

Adeline E. Brill said...

you have inspired me to make both the Apple Butter and the tags!! Beautiful!

Beverly Herdt said...

Marg, great job! I love apple butter. You'll be buttering everything for months to come. Well worth all the effort and neck pain. And the jars look great. Gotta love that Pazzles machine!