Monday, August 20, 2012

Yea, the Mojo is flowing!

While in the process of moving I found a couple of things that I decided to keep for the perpose of altering, now when I alter things i always forget to take before pictures and I really need to work on that and this time is no different so let me tell you what they are. The first one is an old watch box from an aniversary present my hubbie got me some years back, so I opened it and took all the display parts out leaving me with a very plain box in the inside the outside however was completely black except for the logo on the top so my base color was already there for me to decorate.

I used
  DCWV Black Currant stack
  white ruffle trim I dyed black
  Turkey feathers for my neighbor
  several misc. flowers
  a stick pin I made
 Galaxy white marker and a stencil

 and some pearl trim and stick on pearls
 And WA LA a very cute trinket box. When its closed it kinda looks like a cake.





Next I found an old wood tray I used to keep jewlery in so I painted it purple (ofcorse) and added some paper from DCWV's Chateau Lavender stack and 2 coats of modpoge and now a tray for my craftroom table that matches the paint color.


I'm almost ready to film my craftroom, the table tops are in place and alittle straightning up and I'm good to go so be on the watch!

No comments: