Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pretty Little ATG

So I wanted to jazz up my atg but I didnt want to paint the whole thing, well I have the red one so I decited to paint black to go with the red so I took off the clear top piece and spraypainted the inside of it so that it wouldnt get scrached with normal use, I sprayed the inside with Martha Stewarts spray paint kit and craft paint, it came out very nice and I think doing the inside it will last alot longer, then I added flowers which I cut using Tim Holts tattered florals die and a few silk flowers and what self respecting atg would be cought without bling (not mine). I also mad a stick pin to accent the center flower. It's kinda hard to tell but there is also red ribbon around the top. I am very happy with how it turned out. Ok the yellow one is next but its going to be purple but that means I have to paint the whole thing.











3 comments:

Judy said...

I must tell you I love your ATG gun, it came out beautiful.
Judy

Katknit said...

I sure like your ATG. gun ..... I think I'm going to have to decorate my ATG.

Blaire said...

I love this idea. I have my ATG gun in my hand daily...never thought of decorating it :) Thank you for sharing.