Monday, December 12, 2011

Cute Post-it Note Holders & Final Beermug project

Here are some really cute Post-it Note holders I made for a Holiday Bizzar I took part in last Thursday, How cute will these look on someones desk.



Supplies= acrylic 6x4 photo frames from wal-mart, post-it notes in a huge pack from Costco, Recollections Animal Print Pack from Michaels, matching ribbon from Michaels and Pentel RSVP pens at the dollar store.


Here is the final etched beer mug project for my hubbies guys at work filled with handdipped (by me) pretzel rods. I think they will like them afterall don't pretzels and beer go together.





4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

These are so great. TFS.

Brynn Eades said...

those leopard ones would look great on my desk!! i loooooovvvveeee them!

Anne said...

These are adorable.. thanks for sharing on You Had Me At Craft ...

Respect My Kraft - Kris and Kristen said...

Superrr adorable! This is def a project my mother and me would like to steal!!

Keep Krafting
-Kristen =]