ok I took Paula's suggestion and too the day off and celebrated with William & Kathrine, but now I'm back in my real world and I must craft so today I'm going to look back and see what I've done the last year and set some new goals for my blog.
Last years goals
1. get my craftyness out there for people to see (I think I did that I now have 157 followers and over 5000 visits to my blog).
2. get a video camers and teach my self how to make tutorials (done)
3. this wasn't a goal but I did participate in 2 blog hops.
This years goals
1. Become more profecient in my video making (ie learn to edit them)
2. Make and show more cards for Operation Write Home (very dear to my heart)
3.Teach my self how to add sharing links so I can share files I make.
4. and last but not least get more followers...LOL
Now for a few cards for Operation Write Home, tha deadline for Fathers day is May 21st so thats what I'm working on.